We offer competitive salaries, a robust benefits package that includes medical/vision, short and long-term disability, 401K with matching, flexible work schedules, personal time off, bonuses, and more.
RCECM is always pursuing new business opportunities and projects, and as such, we are continually recruiting for a variety of disciplines, at all experience levels.
HOT JOB! HOT JOB! HOT JOB!We are currently looking for Certified Cost Engineers and Construction Cost Estimators, Project Controls/Scheduling Specialists, and Construction Managers for Heavy Construction and Environmental Remediation for upcoming projects at our project sites in the eastern US.
Click on the position above to download a position description for these HOT jobs.
We are continually accepting applications for the following positions:
- Certified Cost Engineer and Construction Cost Estimator
- Project Controls (cost tracking, scheduling, EVMS) Specialist
- Value Engineer
- Cost/Schedule and Construction Risk Analyst
- Construction Manager for Heavy Construction and Environmental Remediation
- Environmental Scientists
- Engineers in all disciplines
- Technical Writer/Editor for Engineering and Construction
- Health and Safety Specialist
- Construction Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Download a job application here: Word Version or PDF Version